Job Title: Associate Systems Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for supporting our client infrastructure applications, Active Directory and Core Windows components like IIS, Clusters and File system.
- Responsible for New Server build, Application installation & configuration as per Product requirement.
- Responsible for upgrading Application in co-ordination with Project Management Team
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancement of Infrastructure related services.
- Analyze technical and business needs and recommend solutions
- Maintain positive relationships with client, end users and vendors, and consultants.
- Maintain current working knowledge in systems and hardware, and incorporate new developments into the future systems of the enterprise
Education and skills :
- 0-6 months of administrating enterprise Windows Environment.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently with limited direction.
- Sound knowledge on Various Operating systems flavors, System files, Registry
- Microsoft Active Directory services & Domain knowledge.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- HP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Procurement Operations Analyst
- KLA Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Esko Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Support Engineer