About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The AWS Professional Services organization is a global team of experts that helps AWS customers realize their desired business outcomes when using the AWS Cloud. We deliver focused guidance through our global specialty practices, which cover a variety of solutions, technologies, and industries. In addition to working alongside our customers, we share our experience through tech talk webinars, White Papers, and blog posts that are available to anyone. As a Professional Services intern, you will gain hands-on experience in cloud computing, develop business acumen, and learn about Amazon’s peculiar culture. You will work on projects, have the opportunity to obtain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, and attend professional development events.
Job Title : Professional Services Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Education and Skills :
- Currently in your penultimate or pre-final year of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Technology / Related science/technical field. Ideally completing this degree post-internship.
- Interest and aptitude to learn about and deliver cloud-based solutions to customers.
Experience with one of the programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++ OR the interest and technical ability to learn a programming language.
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Click Here To: Apply Kow
More Freshers Jobs:
- Tata Communications Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Development
- Continental Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Quality Business Intelligence / Analytics Developer
- Thinkitive Hiring Trainee Software Engineer Fresher
- DXC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For IT Expert ServiceDesk
- HBC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Trainee
- Dassault Systemes Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Associate