What will your job look like?
• You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
• You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
• You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
• You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
• You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Why you will love this job:
• You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems.
• You will be exposed to advanced market technologies.
• You will work with multiple channels and diverse areas of expertise.
More Freshers Jobs:
- HSBC Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Trainee Software Engineer
- Nvidia Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Systems Software Engineer
- AstraZeneca Hiring Fresher For Graduate Trainee
- Infosys Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Process Executive
- Cognizant Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Genc Developer
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022 Telecommunication Developer Jobs