Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the supported technology/platform services.
- Initial triaging, and remediation if possible of all P1, P2, P3, and P4 incidents.
- Responsible for escalating incidents from events to CC/SD on outage Incidents.
- Responsible for updating Knowledgebase articles.
- Responsible for incident queue management.
- Responsible for working on Incidents, Changes, Service & Problem Requests.
- Woking on ITIL Process.
- Working on 24/7 support.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 0-1 of Operational experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts on rotational basis covering Americas, EMEA and ASIAPAC regions 24*7
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Quick learner
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- AstraZeneca Hiring Fresher For Graduate Trainee
- PayPal Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- EY Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- Kone Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Ciena Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- SAP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Solution Support Engineer
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Nissan Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Data Engineer