Job Title : Material Availability Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore/Chennai
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- EY Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- Kone Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Ciena Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- SAP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Solution Support Engineer
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Nissan Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Data Engineer