About Ericsson :
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Job Description :
We are now looking for a Java Developer at our organisation.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Delhi
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP).
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework.
- Experience of delivering in Kubernetes environment. (Optional)
- Experience in development using Rosetta tools (Optional)
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer.
Education Qualification :
- Should have 0-2 years experience with one or more of the following competencies:
- Should have 70% & above throughout education
More Freshers Jobs:
- Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Zoho Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Revature is Hiring Entry Level Software Engineers
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring For System Engineer
- Clarivate Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Analyst
- SHL off campus Drive 2022 for Associate QA Engineer of B.E/B.Tech
- Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Consultant
- Axtria Hiring Analyst Trainee
- TATA Health Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Programmer
- KPMG Job Openings For Freshers as Software Analyst