About FIS :
FIS is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy. We are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries.
Job Description :
FIS is looking Software Engineer.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- • Other related duties assigned as needed.
Education & Skills :
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
More Freshers Jobs:
- FIS Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Zoho Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Revature is Hiring Entry Level Software Engineers
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring For System Engineer
- Clarivate Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Analyst
- SHL off campus Drive 2022 for Associate QA Engineer of B.E/B.Tech
- Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Consultant
- Axtria Hiring Analyst Trainee
- TATA Health Freshers Recruitment 2022 Associate Programmer
- KPMG Job Openings For Freshers as Software Analyst