About this Course
This accelerated 6-hour course with labs introduces AWS professionals to the core capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the four technology pillars: networking, compute, storage, and database. It is designed for AWS Solution Architects and SysOps Administrators familiar with AWS features and setup and want to gain experience configuring GCP products immediately. With presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get details of similarities, differences, and initial how-tos quickly. If you prefer to learn fast by doing, this course is for you.
What you’ll learn
- Load Balancing
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
- Learning Objectives
More Freshers Jobs:
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee in Pan India
- TCS HackQuest Season 6 Freshers Any Graduate Across India
- IQVIA Job Openings for Freshers as Software Engineer in Bangalore
- Wipro Recruitment 2022 Associate UG Bengaluru
- Cyient Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Apprentice Jobs | 2018 or 2019 or 2020 batch
This course teaches participants the following skills:
● Identify GCP counterparts for Amazon VPC, subnets, routes, NACLs, IGW, Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, auto-scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, AWS IAM, and more
● Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
● Manage and monitor applications
● Explain feature and pricing model differences
● Locate documentation and training.
To get the most of out of this course, participants should have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing. Students are also expected to have experience with Amazon VPC, Amazon EC2 instances, and disks. Familiarity with Amazon S3 and AWS database technologies is recommended.
More Courses :
- Python for Absolute Beginners!
- Big Data and Hadoop Essentials
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming with C#
- Introduction To Python Programming