LTI is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Developer.
- Liferay Portlets and Hooks, Themes and Layouts, Core Java.
- Experience in Java / J2EE technologies with strong knowledge of Core JAVA & OOPS Concepts.
- Hands-On experience in LifeRay Portal development.
- Experience in an end-to-end implementation of Liferay Portal. Strong experience in any MVC framework preferably in Spring.
- Good knowledge of Liferay extension environment and how to develop various kinds of Liferay plugins.
- Understanding of Liferay content management system, structure and templates.
- Bachelor’s degree from CS /IT /ECE.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
More Freshers Jobs:
- LTI Recruitment 2022 Software Engineer
- FIS Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Zoho Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Developer
- Revature is Hiring Entry Level Software Engineers
- Wipro Off Campus Hiring For System Engineer