Job Title : QA Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibility :
- Empowered to test the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality products/features.
- Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans based on the requirements.
- Working closely with the Development team to ensure that the code developed is testable – are the logs sufficient, should any test hooks be built into the code, is there enough debug information available in case of failure, etc.
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
- Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Filing defects in the Defect Tracking System and driving them to closure.
Education and Skills :
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
- Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.
- Strong automation skills in Python.
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux.
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- HP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Procurement Operations Analyst
- KLA Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Esko Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Support Engineer