Job Role Associate Technical Support Specialist
Stream Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields
Experience 0-2 years
Job Location Pune
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
free programming courses
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Candidate graduated in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar branch are eligible.
- Candidate should be passout in any year.
- Candidate is offering for role of Associate Technical Support Specialist
- Work Location : Pune
Role and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases
- Candidate should have networking and Operating Systems. Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Candidate should have demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases
- Candidate should have knowledge of bject-Oriented programming background preferably in Java. An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API HTML and XML is preferred.
- Candidate desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization. The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- PTC Off Campus Drive
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Quality Analyst
- Tata Communications Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Jr Customer Service Executive
- Adobe Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Quality Engineer
- SAP Job Openings for Freshers Hiring as Developer Associate
- Thermo Fisher Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer
- TATA ELXSI Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- AVASOFT Freshers Recruitment 2022 hiring as Software Developer