Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
APPLY LINK AT THE BOTTOM
Free Programming Courses
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand requirements and developed detailed functional spec documents.
- Understand technical specifications for the development and enhancements of web applications which are provided by the team lead.
- Receive development and unit testing tasks assigned by the team lead, understand and agree to the development and unit testing time lines.
- Prepare unit test plans for review and approval by team lead.
- Develop, compile and test code. Submit source code and unit test results for review and approval by team lead.
- Experience of working in an offshore delivery environment.
Education and Skills :
- Experience: 0 – 2 years relevant
- Engineering degree in Information systems / Computer science / Information technology or MCA.
- Client satisfaction with the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Success of the overall development project, as indicated by the timeliness of deliverables and the quality of code delivered.
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
More Freshers Jobs:
- HP Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Procurement Operations Analyst
- KLA Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer
- DHL Off Campus Hiring For Associate System Support Analyst
- Couchbase Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Software Engineer
- Cadence Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer
- Esko Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Support Engineer